We are hiring!
We are looking for a passionate Web Developer, to join our software development team in Athens. She/he will report directly to the Lead Software Engineer and be responsible for implementing, maintaining, and documenting the company’s next generation web application, working as a member of a small team. Her/his primary objectives will be to develop, document and support the software using modern technologies, while applying the best practices for software development.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Take part in the planning and technical design of new web projects
- Build Ecommerce websites from the grounds up using the WooCommerce or Magento platform
- Build websites using the WordPress CMS
- Provide technical solutions, maintenance and support services for web projects
- Writing and maintaining efficient code using modern best practices
- Writing and maintaining technical documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering
- 2+ years of experience in web development
- Strong knowledge of PHP
- Strong command of the English language
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hardworking, hands-on and teamwork attitude
- Self-motivated with a mentality for continuous learning
Good to Have
- 1+ years of experience in developing Ecommerce websites in one of the major open source platforms (ex.Woocommerce, Magento).
- At least 2 years of experience in design and development of RESTful web services and APIs
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics
If you are interested, please send us your CV to email@example.com with subject “Web Developer”.